RTC is excited to be able to offer our classes and courses online. Here, students will still be able to access our unique course, taught by our expert tutors. All you need is an internet connection, a device with a camera (preferably a desktop or laptop though tablets and phones can also work) and the Zoom app!
Zoom is a free app which allows all the students in the class to see the tutor and each other, the tutor can decide who is seen and heard at any time. Tutors can share material and powerpoints from their screens so that all children can follow the lesson at the same time. All meetings are locked once the register is taken. It really is the next best thing to being in the classroom! Call us now on 01634 814420, to book your place.
Download the free Zoom app here: https://zoom.us/download
• Online lessons, will be accessed via Zoom Video Conferencing, in Maths, English and Science.
• Access to this facility is quick and easy to use. All parents will be sent clear instructions on how to click-in to their chosen class.
• Lessons are available for pupils at, both, Primary and Secondary level.
• These lessons are based upon the national curriculum and held regularly throughout the week.
• Our Primary lessons make use of our exclusive learning materials. These have been developed over a number of years and are a key contributor towards our success.
To learn more about the schedule of classes that we offer at Rochester, please visit our Timetables Tab or call 01634 814420.
To learn more about the schedule of classes that we offer at Tunbridge Wells – visit the Tunbridge Wells Lessons page or for Tonbridge – visit the Tonbridge Lessons page. To discuss your child’s learning requirements, call 01892-800-492.