Small Group Learning
We believe children learn best from a combination of interaction with like-minded peers and targeted support from their teachers. At RTC, lessons are tailored to suit the pupil’s learning needs and goals. Our small class sizes ensure your child will have the attention of an inspirational teacher in an excellent working environment. Learning is made to be stimulating and fun, where children are able to take new skills, enthusiasm and confidence back into the school classroom.
Through charismatic teacher-led instruction, we keep our pupils engaged, developing concentration and ensuring a clear understanding of each subject. Pupils develop a passion for their subjects and learn the skills to become independent learners. Our expert tutors encourage children to become curious learners who challenge themselves to go beyond the textbook, building a solid foundation in key skills such as logical thinking and problem solving.
We are specialists in helping children to prepare for exams, from eleven plus and thirteen plus entrance and scholarship, to GCSE and A Level. Our pupils are taught how to apply subject-specific knowledge and exam techniques. This gives them that vital boost towards improving their chances of achieving success in exams and beyond.
Our step-by-step approach to ensure each child reaches his/her potential:
1. Initial meeting at the centre with the Centre Director.
2. Individual academic assessment by one of our teachers.
3. Suggest tuition programme based on assessment and allocation of students into a suitable class.
4. Enrol pupils in regular once or twice weekly classes.
5. Homework, exclusive learning materials and study packs aligned with student’s specific learning needs and goals.
6. Regular feedback on progress after each-and-every class.
‘The summer revision classes were of great help. I would recommend the centre to prospective parents with a child who has potential.’
Mrs S, Mother of Ben (aged 10)